-Small Group Setting:
$250 → now $200 / person, plus materials $25
$300 → now $250 / person, plus materials $25
- Sketching essentials to enhance your drawing speed
- Line drawing, shading, proportions, angles, shapes
- Use of various sketching drawing tools
- Portrait, torso, perspective sketches
- Enhance self-knowledge and creativity
- Prerequisite: completion of the Drawing Beginner workshop
Sketching and line drawing is an essential part of the work of an artist and it is considered to be an art itself. On this workshop you’ll have an intense and fun day while drawing sketches in a sketch-book using special sketching tools. You will learn about how artists use cross-hatching and ways of how to apply them in signifying light and shadow. You will not draw only 2-3 pieces but 5-8 sketches on that day.
These aspects below will get the most attention on the workshop, and are a help for your latter artwork:
- capturing the most significant parts of a subject – that results in speeding up your work
- sizing-up / measuring proportions and angles
- judging light and dark values
You are welcome if you have already finished the 4 day Drawing Beginner workshop and you would like to improve your sight and your drawing skills.