-Small Group Setting:
$500 → now $400 / person, plus materials $30
$750 → now $600 / person, plus materials $30
- Portrait, figure and drapery drawings
- Line drawing, shading, proportions, angles, shapes
- Use of various new drawing tools
- Develop personal artistic style
- Enhance self-knowledge and creativity
- Prerequisite: completion of the Drawing Beginner workshop
Continue developing and understanding the basic knowledge and sight you’ve gained on the beginner workshop. You will learn about how artists use cross-hatching and ways of how to apply them in signifying light and shadow. New drawing materials and tools will be also added to your collections, so your drawing techniques and style can widen.
On this workshop every single drawing – figure, portrait and drapery – will be made of actual models. We will pay special attention to the perceiving of proportions and angles throughout the two days. You are welcome to this workshop if you’ve already finished the Drawing Beginner workshop and would like to improve your drawing skills.